Customer Services Repairs Specialist: 6 posts (temporary)
Salary: £22,131- £26,142
As a result of the Repairs Transformation, we are seeking to recruit Customer Services Repair Specialists in order to give customers more control over how services are delivered.
It is essential that customers are listened to thus ensuring that their priorities are delivered. It is essential that individuals recruited contribute towards an improved speed of repair, matched to customer convenience and that customers are communicated with throughout the repairs process.
Key skills required:
• Excellent customer communication skills
• Knowledge of housing repairs and customer service standards or experience of delivering other similar services to customer’s homes.
• Experience of volume call handling
• Understanding of planning systems for repairs service delivery
• Ability to work well within a team
• Excellent IT skills
• Experience of various software packages
Working hours are 37 to be worked flexibly to meet the needs of the Business.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then please forward your CV along with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business on Friday 8 April 2022.