Our fast, efficient team of over 2,200 skilled professionals are on hand to deliver the solution you need, when you need it. We carry out more than 500,000 repairs each year, so we have the right combination of technical expertise and knowledge to ensure we get it right first time, every time.
We continue to excel in the delivery of Scotland’s market leading customer focused repairs and maintenance service. We are proud to offer reliability and professional care that is delivered to a standard of excellence that helps enable better lifestyles and improved homes for our customers.
Our approach to the delivery of repairs and maintenance is simple and underpinned by 5 key aims:
- Community focused repairs services and a can do approach
- Exemplar levels of technical standards
- Modern lifestyle aligned services
- Sustainable operating model combined with community initiatives
- Empowering and enabling our staff with a right can do first time approach
We have extensive experience across a range of planned and reactive repairs and maintenance services, including:
- Reactive and planned maintenance to over 80,000 domestic properties per year
- Housing refurbishment, including core fabric refurbishment, internal upgrades and upgrading of common areas
- Schools maintenance
- Prestigious civic buildings as well as public buildings i.e. libraries and social work establishments
- Office and accommodation refurbishment and maintenance
- Sports and community facilities
- Specialist services including asbestos, legionella, lift and property security
- Other general maintenance services
Our exceptional levels of customer service and satisfaction, which vary from 96% to 100% demonstrates our commitment to be the best responsive maintenance organisation in the industry, whilst offering service performance that delivers 98% of all repairs carried out within agreed timescales.