Registration and Application Process for City Building (Glasgow) LLP Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Timetable: (*candidates must be available on these dates)
Applications Open Monday 7th March 2022
Applications Close Sunday 8th May 2022
Onsite testing* Monday 9th May 2022 to Friday 27th May 2022
Final Interviews Monday 20th June 2022 to Friday 8th July 2022
Start Date* Monday 15th August 2022
Candidates will only be able to apply for ONE vacancy with City Building; therefore it is important that you choose the Modern Apprenticeship that suits you best. It is advisable to have a look at all trades before making your final decision as duplicate applications will not be considered.
Please note there is a 60 minute time limit when completing your application. There is no alert that you are reaching the end of the 60 minutes and no message to advise if the application has timed out. To ensure your application has been accepted please make sure you check your application history. If the vacancy you have applied for is not listed here, then the application will have to be completed again.
• Please complete the Glasgow Guarantee online registration form on website https://www.glasgowguarantee.org/ and create your own username and password
• Please verify your email address
• Please confirm which sector you are interested in
• Please note non-school leavers are required to upload additional eligibility documents – proof of address, proof of ID and a completed referral form from their Employability Provider
At this stage all candidates should have access to their account and be able to view vacancies but they will be unable to apply for vacancies until their account has been approved by Glasgow Guarantee.
Criteria for School Leavers:
• Candidates must attend a Glasgow School, or live in Glasgow and attend a non-Glasgow school
• Candidates must have left school in the past 3 months, or should be eligible to leave school in the next 3 months.
Criteria for Non-School Leavers:
• Candidates must be unemployed
• Candidates must be living in the Glasgow City Council postcode boundary
• Candidates must be referred by a Glasgow Guarantee approved Employability Provider and assessed by them as being job ready
If you require further information in relation to the Glasgow Guarantee registration process, please contact email@example.com. If you require further information in relation to the City Building vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org