Customer Services Support Advisor: 6 posts (temporary)
Salary: £22,131- £26,142
As a result of the Repairs Transformation, we are seeking to recruit Customer Services Support Advisors in order to give customers more control over how services are delivered.
It is essential that customers are listened to thus ensuring that their priorities are delivered. It is essential that individuals recruited contribute towards an improved speed of repair, matched to customer convenience and that customers are communicated with throughout the repairs process.
Key skills required:
• Excellent customer communication skills
• Ability to deliver exemplar customer service
• Experience of volume call handling
• Ability to work well within a team
• Excellent IT skills and experience of various software packages
Working hours are 37 to be worked flexibly to meet the needs of the Business.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then please forward your CV along with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business on Friday 6 May 2022.