Temporary Multi-Trade Vacancies (Plumbers, Electricians, Joiners, Plasterers, Wet Floor Layers and Tilers)
Applications are invited from experienced time served Plumbers, Electricians, Joiners, Plasterers, Wet Floor Layers and Tilers for our busy Assisted Living/Special Adaptations area of the business to allow us to deliver excellent customer service.
Our Assisted Living/Special Adaptations Teams carry out a range of adaptations for our various clients and customers. These include essential bathing adaptations in the form of walk in showers and wet rooms, internal and external handrails, access ramps, door entry systems and property extensions.
Essential bathing adaptations form our main day to day workload where we upgrade customers bathrooms to provide a shower adaptation to meet their bathing needs as specified by the client or occupational therapist.
Duties will involve:-
• removing the bath, sanitary ware and associated supplies
• stripping the wall and floor coverings
• altering the existing drainage to suit the proposed adaptation
• alter and install electrics for thermostatic electric shower, extractor fan and lighting
• preparing the walls and floors to receive new tile and vinyl finishes
• altering doors and remove/install pipe boxing as required
• installing a new level access shower or wet floor adaptation to meet the customers’ needs
You will operate as part of a team and must have a flexible approach to service delivery in order to ensure client and customer satisfaction and the delivery of a high-quality service with customer focus at its centre. You will be required to use our mobile handheld technology systems. A full current UK driving licence is essential.
Your basic hours of work will be 37 hours per week which will incorporate flexible working to suit the needs of the business.
In addition, we offer a wide-ranging generous benefits package including pension scheme and access to enhanced leave and sick pay arrangements.
Plumber/Electrician Salary – circa £29,100 per annum
Joiner/Plasterer/Wet Floor Layers/Tiler Salary – circa £28,500 per annum
These posts are temporary in the first instance.
If you feel, you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then please forward your CV to the HR Section, 350 Darnick Street, Glasgow G21 4BA or email firstname.lastname@example.org