One of our Gas Services customers, Elderpark Housing Association, recently gave City Building’s gas appliance service team a 100 per cent approval rating in an annual tenant satisfaction survey. Terry Frew, maintenance manager at Elderpark Housing Association, said: “The performance of City Building’s gas service operatives has been excellent.”
City Building’s gas service team employs over 140 highly skilled, Gas Safe registered engineers who are available 24 hours a day to meet customer requirements.
We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, and when it comes to emergencies, exceptional often means fast.
In fact, you’ll find our customer service exceptional from the very instant you get in touch with us at our 24 hours a day, 365 days a year Contact Centre. No matter what you need, whether it’s simply an annual gas service, maintenance and breakdown care, a new gas heating system installed, a safety inspection or even an upgrade, it’s all available on the one number from the same group of dedicated professionals.
Gas Safe Register has launched its latest public awareness campaign, ‘Better Gas Safe than sorry’. > Read more
Gas Safe Register is the UK’s official list of gas engineers who can work safely and legally on gas. By law, all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register. The campaign is a hard-hitting approach to raising public awareness about the importance of gas safety and encouraging people to always use a Gas Safe registered engineer.
Examples of the type of services we can offer include:
- Annual gas servicing
- Maintenance and breakdown care
- New system installations
- Full gas safety inspections
- Gas appliance and system upgrades
- Consultancy services to ensure compliance with current legislative requirements
Why use City Building Gas Services?
- Contact Centre open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Emergency callouts attended within 1 hour
- Non-emergency callouts attended within 24 hours
- Competitive rates
- Strong Health & Safety culture
- Appliance repairs and servicing by pre-booked appointment at your convenience
- All operatives fully qualified, Gas Safe registered and highly skilled, with official identification for peace of mind
- Over 10 years experience in providing a range of gas services across Glasgow, Ayrshire and Lanarkshire
- Long experience of providing services to local authorities, housing associations, housing cooperatives, insurance companies, larger service providers, boiler manufacturers and private customers (landlords and homeowners/tenants)
- A socially inclusive partner, via our commitment to the skilling and employment of young people from all backgrounds
- Access to a wide range of complementary trades and construction services, as part of the City Building organisation